Participants are limited to a maximum of 10.
The cost varies depending on the venue and catering so the investment is POA.
The course runs over 2 days between 8:30am and 4:30pm.
The course can be run ‘in house’ with a minimum of 8 participants.
Toyota Kata 10-Hour delivery and follow up coaching such that subsequent learners learn and build their Improvement and Coaching Kata skills in a consistent and proven manner the world over.
- Within a maximum group size of 10, undertake TK10-Hour as a participant.
- Demonstrate application of the Improvement and Coaching Katas via storyboard examples and accounts of coaching cycles.
- Attend TK10-Hour Train the Trainer (4.5 days, maximum 6 people):a. Knowledge:
- The intended outcome of TK 10-Hour Training, and how this will be achieved.
- Review and consider key preparation activities for TK10-Hour training.
- Watch 1 or 2 video clips of Mike Rother presentations.
- Participate in Questions & Answer session (questions based on the videos).
- Review and consider ongoing coaching requirements (for trained Coaches).
- Practice delivery from TK10-Hour TDM – introduction of sessions(s) by Master Trainer; observe delivery from Master Trainer; participant practice delivery; receive feedback.
- Continue above through the 5 sessions in the Trainers Delivery Manual (TDM).